RRC Group D recruitment is going to be conducted for 1,03,769 posts. Once the CBT is conducted. Candidates can view their results after visiting the RRC Group D CBT examination and go to the official website of the Railway Board. The results will be released shortly after the exam is over. Candidates who pass the RRC Group D CBT examination will be called for PET Examination.
RRC Group D Result 2019
What you Searching For?
Candidates who pass the PET examination will be invited for a document verification. Candidates will have to take all the documents required during the document verification.
|RRC Group D CBT 1||September to October 2019|
|RRC Group D Result||To be announced|
|RRC Group D Notification||Download Here|
How to View RRC Group D Result 2019
Candidates will have to enter their registration number and date of birth to see the RRC Group D Result 2019. Candidates can go to the official website. Besides this, you can also see your results through the link given on our article.
It has been observed that many candidates have to face problems in seeing results.
Let’s take a look at those steps below.
- Candidates must first go to the official Railway Board official website to see the results.
- After visiting the official website, the result will be to click the link.
- Result page will open in front of candidates after clicking on the result.
- Candidates will have to enter the registration number and date of birth on the result page.
- Candidates will have to login after entering all the information.
- The result will be opened in front of the candidates by logging in. Then the candidate can see his results.
RRC Group D PET
In the PET Examination, the male candidates will have to cover the distance of 100 meters with a weight of 35 kg at a time, in 2 minutes, or a 1000 meter race in 4 minutes and 15 seconds.
Talking about the women class, they will have to cover 100 meters with a weight of 20 kg at a time, in 2 minutes or in 1000 minutes in 5 minutes and 40 seconds.
Official Site: indianrailways.gov.in