Get Republic Day Speech in English 2021 in 100 Words, 200 word, 10 lines e.t.c for schools students and kids of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12th. Every year 26 January is celebrated in our country. All our countrymen are proud to be citizens of India. On 26 January 1950, our country became a democratic republic. The constitution came into force in our country on this day. Every school, college and offices in India celebrates this day with great enthusiasm. School and collages organize speech competitions on this day. If you want to get speech on 26 January 2021, then refer short and longs speech ideas from this article.
Republic Day Speech in English 10 Lines
My greetings to all people …. I am a (name), a student of (class)
- Today all of us have gathered here to celebrate the day of unity of India i.e. Republic Day. Today we are celebrating the 72nd Republic Day of our nation.
- The Constitution of India was made in 26 November 1949, but on 26 January 1950, the Constitution of India was implemented for all Indians.
- Since then, we celebrate Constitution Day on 26 November and Republic Day on 26 January every year with great joy.
- Baba Saheb Ambedkar, known as the Constituent Legislator of India, has made the greatest contribution in the process of making the Constitution of India.
- The Constitution of India is the largest written constitution in the world. It took 2 years, 11 months and 18 days to write the Indian Constitution.
- India got independence from English rule on 15 August 947, but when the Constitution was implemented in India, India became a republican country.
- Mahatma Gandhi, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, Bhagat Singh and other freedom fighters worked hard to bring freedom to India.
- India now has its own constitution. The Constitution basically means the rule of law for all citizens. Which we all should follow.
- On the Republic Day, on the Prime Minister hoists the flag of India, that is, our beloved tricolor flag. A 26 January parade is also held at Rajpath.
- The Indian Army showcases its power in the 26 January parade. Tableau from all states are presented to display different cultures of india.
Bharat Mata Ki Jai, Bharat Mata Ki Jai, Bharat Mata Ki Jai …
Also read: Essay on Freedom Fighter in English
Republic Day Speech in English 100 Words for Class 5, 6 ,7
26 January is a very special day for our country. In hindi, it is called as Ganatantra Diwas (Gana + Tantra), means rule by the people for the people. The Constitution of our country came into force on 26 January 1950. On 26 January 1950, our country, India became a republic. People of all castes and classes celebrate this day together. The great freedom fighters of India have given complete independence to India only through hard work and struggle.
Also Read: 26 जनवरी पर भाषण हिंदी में
Republic Day Speech in English 200 Words for Class 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Vande Mataram, Bharat Mata Ki Jai
My greetings to the respected Principal, Madam /Sir and all my colleagues.
My name is ….. I study in class ….. As we all know, today we all have are present here for the Republic Day on a very special occasion of our country. Today, India is celebrating its 72nd Republic Day.
I am very excited to say something about our country on this big occasion of Republic Day. Today all of us have come here to celebrate the 71st Republic Day of our nation. India gained independence from 15 August 1947, which is celebrated as Independence Day.
The Constitution of India was passed on 24 November 1947 in the Constituent Assembly of India. But the Constitution of India came into force on 26 January 1950, so we celebrate 26 January every year as the Republic Day of India. And celebrate November 24 as Constitution Day.
Republic means the supreme power of the people living in the country and only the public has the right to elect their representatives as a political leader to move the country in the right direction. Therefore, India is a republic country.
Where we choose our leaders as President, Prime Minister, etc. Our great Indian freedom fighters have struggled a lot to regain our independence. They have struggled so that their future generations can live without struggle and move the country forward.
How to celebrate Republic Day?
Every year the President of India, Rajpath, hoists our national flag tricolor. He is the chief guest for hoisting the Indian flag. Along with him, even big leaders from other countries are on the stage. Then we all stand to salute our national flag and sing our national anthem, written by a great poet Rabindranath Tagore.
Wreaths to the martyrs
The trio of India takes part in the parade to showcase India’s culture and tradition. On this occasion, we also invite the chief guest of another country. This is the Amar Jawan Jyoti, the President of India, the Prime Minister and the Commander in Chief of the Indian Armed Forces, laying wreaths on the sacrificed Indian soldiers at India Gate.
What is the history of India?
The names of our great freedom fighters and Indian leaders are Mahatma Gandhi, Bhagat Singh, Chandra Shekhar Azad, Lala Lajpat Rai, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, Lal Bahadur Shastri etc. He fought against British rule to get independence for India.
One can never forget his sacrifice for the country. On these great occasions, we always remember them and salute them. We got this freedom because of them. Now we can live independently in our nation.
The first President of India was Dr. Rajendra Prasad who said that it is very sad that we have got independence but we are still fighting caste, crime, corruption and violence. We have to move towards a better India.
Jai Hind, Bharat Mata ki Jai …