The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the date for conducting written examination for the recruitment of Sub-inspectors, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF in Delhi Police. As per the SSC Calender the exam dates for SSC CPO 2019 has been released in SSC Calendar 2019
SSC CPO 2019
SSC CPO Full Form in Hindi – SSC – Staff Selection Commission and CPO – Central Police Organization. Those candidates who are willing to work in Delhi Police, CAPF, CISF, can take part in this recruitment process.
|Date of online application start||17 Sep 2019|
|Last date of application||15 Oct 2019|
|SSC CPO 2019 Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of examination||Paper I – 11 Dec 2019 to 13 Dec 2019Paper II – Will be announced|
|Date of examination results||Will be announced|
SSC CPO Salary
- Sub-inspector male – Rs.33500-112400 / – per month
- Sub-inspector female – Rs.33500-112400 / – per month
- Sub-inspector (GD) – Rs.33500-112400 / – per month
- ASI (Executive) – Rs.2900-9, 2300 / – per month
SSC CPO Eligibility 2019
Age limit – As per 01.08.2018 20-25 years (i.e., candidates not born before 02.08.1993 and eligible after 01.08.1998)
Educational Qualification – Bachelor Degree in any stream from any recognized university (all posts)
Physical Standards –
- Male: height – 170 cm, chest – 80 to 85 cm
- Male for candidates related to hill area: height – 165 cm, chest – 80 to 85 cm
- Male All ST / SC candidates: Height – 162.5 cm, Chest – 77 to 82 cm
- Female: Height – 157 cm
- Female for candidates related to hill area: Height – 155 cm
- Female All SC / ST Candidates: Height – 154 cm
SSC CPO Admit Card 2019
Only those candidates can download SSC CPO Admit Card who have submitted their SSC CPO 2018 application form and application fee till last date, SSC CPO 2019 Admit card is usually released in region wise.
SSC CPO Application Form 2019
The application for SSC CPO 2018 will be available on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission. Any candidate who is willing to apply can apply from the official website or can apply from the link given below.
- For candidates of General, Other Backward Classes – Rs. 100 / –
- For female candidates and candidates of scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and ex-servicemen – for free
SSC CPO Exam Pattern
|Part||Subject||Number of questions||Totals||time limit|
|I||Common sense and logic||50||50||02 hours|
|II||General knowledge and general awareness||50||50|
|Subject||Number of questions number of questions||Totals||time limit|
|English language and understanding||200||200||02 hours|
SSC CPO Syllabus
Candidates who have applied for SSC CPO 2019 should start preparing for Exam. To facilitate the candidates, we are giving CPO exam courses for candidates here. Candidates can get complete information of CPO Syllabus from here .
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General knowledge and general awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Understand english
- English language and understanding
SSC CPO Selection Process
- On the basis of the candidates’ performance in Paper-I, candidates will be selected for the PET / PST exam.
- Only those candidates who pass the PET / PST exam will be allowed to appear in the Paper -II examination. PET / Ex-servicemen also have to undergo PET.
- Depending on their performance in Paper-I + Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for admission in medical examination. Candidates who are declared successful in the medical examination will be called for detailed document verification.
- All selected candidates need to come for document verification. People failing to do so will not be considered for the final selection. Candidates are required to submit all documents originally for verification at the time of document verification.
- The final selection will be done on the basis of the total marks earned by candidates in Paper-I + Paper -II. All user department / force candidates will be allocated on the basis of their qualification status and the positions used by them at the time of document verification.